1. Monitor and complete the availability of Materials, Tools and safety and conduct periodic audits of Materials, Tools and operational safety
2. Monitor & ensure all HUB facilities run smoothly (electricity, generator, AC, UPS)
3. Ensure periodic maintenance runs in accordance with the procedures for each HUB infrastructure
4. Ensure all device installations and cable and power installations are in accordance with HUB procedures
5. Control and prepare transmitter and receiver devices and their configuration for NRO support, split node and activation
6. Setting up and maintaining CATV equipment (DVBT, IPTV, analog TV systems)
7. Checking TV signals on analog transmitters for corporate customers
8. Coaching & counseling on a regular basis
1. Age 25
2. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in informatics, telecommunications or engineer.
3. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Experienced in handling Data Center
5. Have knowledge of satellite systems, optical communication systems, telecommunication network systems
6. Have knowledge of computer software and hardware
7. Able to speak English fluent (reading and writing)